We are sorry to hear that you have trouble connecting.
In rare cases, there may be several factors that are affecting the way the Bluetooth is syncing. Please try again ensuring the following steps:
- It may take several attempts to complete the first pairing. Make sure your Analyzer screen is on while pairing.
- Too many Bluetooth devices around can compete for the signal. Please try again in another room or an isolated area.
- After pressing "Connect Mira Analyzer" on the Mira App, keep an eye on your Analyzer as it can take up to 15-20 seconds to connect.
- Try to put your phone above, below, and within different distances around the Analyzer while pairing. For some phones, the Bluetooth signal varies with direction and distance.
- Make sure "Location" is turned on when pairing if you have an Android phone.
- If you have a connection problem, please restart your phone and the Analyzer, or push the “reset” pinhole at the back of the Mira Analyzer and try again.
- Turn on and off the Bluetooth repeatedly, it is recommended to try 3 times.
If the issue persists after trying all the troubleshooting steps above, please kindly try to connect the analyzer with another phone if it is available. Before connecting the analyzer with another phone, please make sure that you have turned off the Bluetooth of the first phone.
Please contact us via email@example.com if the problem is not resolved. We are here to help with any issues and questions you may have. We appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.